• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Gap brass

Tikkamike

my Gap is done and I neglected to buy brass and it's now out of stock. I don't wish to fireform brass so looking tonsee whts available. I'd prefer the GAP headstamp. Also looking for dies

my Gap is done and I neglected to buy brass and it's now out of stock. I don't wish to fireform brass so looking tonsee whts available. I'd prefer the GAP headstamp. Also looking for dies

I have a bunch of new Gap headstamped brass I'll sell for $125 a hundred shipped. If you are interested let me know how much you want.

Estimate is 1 week from now, just got an email from Australia saying it shipped. Will be another limited amount, but will follow up quickly with another load with a large amount of the 6.5 saum as well as prc and wsm

Tikkamike,
I've got 50 of the Hornady Gen 2 6.5Gap4S headstamp I can get to you. 33 are 1x fired and 17 of them are new loaded with 130 JLK - I bought them from copper creek ammo and didn't use all of them. I can pull the bullets if you'd like the 17 unloaded.
Shoot me a PM if you want them and we can work out details.
Marty