6.5 creedmore

Can someone tell me what powder is being used in the Hornady 140 and 147ELD-M precision cartridges?
As I recall it was originally 4350. That was when DeMille and Hornady was developing. The "flavor of the month" says Winchester StaBal is the one.
At one time Sierra manual development said N-150 for the 120gr & 142gr match kings. HTH

If able, sign onto Midway at 8:00 AM CT periodically I did just that & was able to get 2000 CCI 41's, 1000 CCI 200's & some SW4350 powder. StaBall & AA 4350 powders appear periodically. Another site is Brownell's - they just sold out of CCI small rifle match primers. Small & large primer brass is available for 6.5 CM. Try OnceFired Brass for once fired small primer 6.5 CM made by Federal.

It's out there but the primer costs have ^^ 100%.

What was the weight?
Post a picture of the powder if you haven't already reseated the bullet
Here's the photo and weight from the 147ELD-M Ammo.

Attachments

• 20210815_165131 (1).jpg
    20210815_165131 (1).jpg
    358 KB · Views: 29
Hello group. I'm having a problem like a lot of people finding reloading supplies for my 6.5 creedmore. Anyone have any recommendations. Really need brass and primers. I'd also buy some bulk 6.5 but all I can find is sites that only let you pay with cash ap or other besides a credit card. Any advice is appreciated.
Hughie
Hi my friend... as a cheap bastard reloader taking some information on the net. i realized that i can use 308 shells or 243 shells to make 6.5 creedmoor.. if i remember good there is a video on youtube too that show you the whole and rigth process to achieve the goal... so if u have the chance to go to the range grab as much as you can carry those shells.. p.s 7.62 works too.. just sometimes u need to work a bit to primer pocket or do a neck turning because the neck on the 7.62 nato is ticker. and ones bullet is in.. expands and doesn't fit the chamber.. use a good reloading book too!!!