6.5 creedmore

When in doubt call Hornady, very helpful folks.But this is from back a while load info was printed on box in the early days of development.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-00-34.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-00-34.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 89
I sent you a PM Hugie. I have a bunch of brass, once-fired, deprimed, cleaned and polished, that I was about to put up for sale. You can contact me as provided for in the PM if you're interested.

Best of luck in your search,
Rex

Hello group. I'm having a problem like a lot of people finding reloading supplies for my 6.5 creedmore. Anyone have any recommendations. Really need brass and primers. I'd also buy some bulk 6.5 but all I can find is sites that only let you pay with cash ap or other besides a credit card. Any advice is appreciated.
Hughie
you need also to go to member introduction and introduce yourself

There are a lot of sites out there now that you can search for what you are looking for. Brass primers powder bullets. It will list all the sites that are in stock. There is also a sight that you can select what you want notifications for. Brass is out there both srp and lrp. Going about $0.80-1 a round of brass. H4350 is available too. Primers area little harder to find but out there. Bullets are all over. The 143's and 147's have been hard to find the last 3-6 months. When in doubt always hop on gunbroker and see what the current state of things is.

Hello group. I'm having a problem like a lot of people finding reloading supplies for my 6.5 creedmore. Anyone have any recommendations. Really need brass and primers. I'd also buy some bulk 6.5 but all I can find is sites that only let you pay with cash ap or other besides a credit card. Any advice is appreciated.
Hughie
If you have something you aren't using, offer to trade for 50 pieces of brass and a 100 primers to get started.

There are a lot of sites out there now that you can search for what you are looking for. Brass primers powder bullets. It will list all the sites that are in stock. There is also a sight that you can select what you want notifications for. Brass is out there both srp and lrp. Going about $0.80-1 a round of brass. H4350 is available too. Primers area little harder to find but out there. Bullets are all over. The 143's and 147's have been hard to find the last 3-6 months. When in doubt always hop on gunbroker and see what the current state of things is.
I started reloading in January and since then i was able to find everything i need both local and online. Trading and buying. I had to search high and low but it is out there.

Hughie
PM me please

When in doubt call Hornady, very helpful folks.But this is from back a while load info was printed on box in the early days of development.
Thanks, was using CCI primers and will try with the FED210.

Hughie
Hughie,
welcome. And if you try searching "6.5 creedmoor" you might have more success! 😁