6.5 creedmoor

How much of a difference are y'all finding between H4350 and IMR 4350? Notice more responding with H4350? At what average oal.
Noticed several factory at 2.668 and Nosler load data at 2.805. 2.80 fits in my mag?

H4350 and IMR4350 are similar, but not interchangeable. Absolutely start low and work up the load, especially when use one or the other. I had IMR on hand, so that is what I used. I hear Superformance works very well also, but I haven't bothered trying to find it.

--md

Recently purchased a ruger rpr in 6.5 creedmoor. Primary use is long range prairie dogs. 3-700 yards. 1-8" twist. I have I IMR4350 and H4350 powder. Looking for any sweet load recommendations.
41.8 , H4350 , 2825 fps, Br2 primers, prime brass, ( depending on your barrel life and weather conditions ) you should be good!

Recently purchased a ruger rpr in 6.5 creedmoor. Primary use is long range prairie dogs. 3-700 yards. 1-8" twist. I have I IMR4350 and H4350 powder. Looking for any sweet load recommendations.
Every rifle has it's own personality and preferences. What shoots super accurately in my rifle may not perform the same in yours. There is no getting around doing your own ladder work for each rifle and each bullet you like.

Every rifle has it's own personality and preferences. What shoots super accurately in my rifle may not perform the same in yours. There is no getting around doing your own ladder work for each rifle and each bullet you like.
I agree. But if it wont shoot 41.5 grains H4350 and a 140 Hornady sell it lol. Thats like pbnj and the original load from Hornady.