• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 creedmoor brass

wnc-coyote

I am needing 100pcs of brass for my wifes new 6.5 creedmoor. I would prefer starline but will take what I can get.

If anyone has any please let me know. I am not trying to hoard any just wanting enough for her to practice a little with.

And I will not pay 2-3 times what it should be priced at.

Thanks guys

I am needing 100pcs of brass for my wifes new 6.5 creedmoor. I would prefer starline but will take what I can get.

If anyone has any please let me know. I am not trying to hoard any just wanting enough for her to practice a little with.

Thanks guys
I probably have 100 once fired Hornady. I was holding them thinking I might reload but haven't done anything with them. If they would help let me know?

If that falls through I've got a bunch of Hornady used that I can part with.

I do not use PayPal, I do use Venmo or Zelle or just send me a money order. If you PM me your address I'll ship them out and let you know what the cost was and you can reimburse me.
I will have to just send a MO. I don't have either of the others. I will pm address

Thanks guys
i have 100 nosler shoot me a text 814329519