6.5 Creedmoor AR10 question

I have 22 as well. When I chronograph factory Hornady ELD 140 grain ammo I get about 2650-2700 FPS. Way less than what is advertised on the box. I tried multiple powders with that bullet and could not get that bullet to shoot without getting pressure signs. A-TIPs work a bit better.

I can't help but wonder if I would not get better results with a 24" barrel. I noticed that Aero Precision & Stag Arms offer rifles with the 24" barrel. How do you like your Aero Precision? Does it function well?
I'm very pleased with my Aero/Criterion combination. I shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yds regularly and the reliability is excellent. At 500 yds 3-4" groups. I have knocked a good number of deer down with it too. I started out with a toolcraft bolt carrier but I blew primers to easily and switched to the Aero and never looked back.

I'm very pleased with my Aero/Criterion combination. I shoot 1/2" groups at 100 yds regularly and the reliability is excellent. At 500 yds 3-4" groups. I have knocked a good number of deer down with it too. I started out with a toolcraft bolt carrier but I blew primers to easily and switched to the Aero and never looked back.
Their (AP) nitride bcg are the best!

How many rounds do you have through it?