6.5 creed for prairie dogs?

We use a suppressed CZ .223. A big rifle without a suppressor puts the whole town down. With this rifle you can even get a couple of shots at the same dog if you miss. Wait, I know, you guys never miss. ;)

I shot the 6mm ELD IN 6 Creedmoor. But not the ELDMs. 700 yds was my longest and I doubt the pd could tell the difference.😅

The 6.5 CM 123 ELD Match might be just the ticket for your rifle new2mud, but you won't know until you compare it to other factory ammo or hand loaded ammo (I just shoot factory Hornady). For instance, my Tikka CTR barrel likes Hornady 140 and 147 grain ELD Match, but hates Hornady 95 grain Varmint.
I tried the 95 grain last year attempting to reduce recoil because I couldn't see my misses even though it has a muzzle break and suppressor and a limb saver recoil pad. A heavier rifle and using a lower magnification on the Zeiss 5-30x50 allows me to see the misses. I put the Tikka CTR action and barrel in a MPA chassis and added a weight set to balance the rifle. It weighs about 18 lbs. These changes allow one to shoot from 500 yards and farther without a spotter.

Nope you will have a blast this is my 3rd year. 22 Hornet, 6.5 Grendel and 7-08. I am building a 243Ackley Improved 1-7.5 twist. I gave my 243 to a friend last year for the hunt. Afterward he had it built into a 242 Super Match 1-8 twist. We've shot it out to 1200 yds. Take plenty of water and enjoy. Hunting out of Seligman, Arizona our club is staying at the The Stagecoach Inn 66. 6/30 - 7/3. Your welcome to join us if your in the area. San Diego County Varmint Callers.
Gonzo,I missed this chance to maybe join you on your Seligman, Az. PD hunt...... with that said, can you give me a contact name address of where you guys hunted?? I'm currently moving to Az. and would like to know of some places to check into to go PD'g. Thank you NSN

The 6.5 CM 123 ELD Match might be just the ticket for your rifle new2mud, but you won't know until you compare it to other factory ammo or hand loaded ammo (I just shoot factory Hornady). For instance, my Tikka CTR barrel likes Hornady 140 and 147 grain ELD Match, but hates Hornady 95 grain Varmint.
I tried the 95 grain last year attempting to reduce recoil because I couldn't see my misses even though it has a muzzle break and suppressor and a limb saver recoil pad. A heavier rifle and using a lower magnification on the Zeiss 5-30x50 allows me to see the misses. I put the Tikka CTR action and barrel in a MPA chassis and added a weight set to balance the rifle. It weighs about 18 lbs. These changes allow one to shoot from 500 yards and farther without a spotter.

Thanks. I'm interested in hearing how frangible it has proven on varmints, given that it was originally designed for 6.5 Grendel speeds, and may prove to be a higher-BC varmint bullet when driven at Creed speeds.