6.5 CM or 260 Rem

And I will apologize for @Bstick for wasting all of your guys valuable time with a question about calibers he totally ignored. I have met a few guys in my day that use squirrel caliber guns on big game such as elk, we call them poachers. Or night hunters. Same same.

Whenever you come back to SC, let me know.

I'll give ya a free pig hunt for all your troubles.

That was fun. @Remmy700 turned out to be the biggest catch of the thread. Big congrats to him for being such a sport.

Hey man I am flying in this Sunday actually I would be glad to meet u face to face and show u how to shoot your own guns.

@Holycity73 think we can arrange this?

I'll be in Aiken Monday-Friday. I'll be back Friday night. I'll be free that Sunday. How long you in town for? I may be able to put you in a stand Friday afternoon.

We will try and meet up then.

There's a match in Richmond Hill on the 20th. You should come shoot it.

Got to check on all the logistics of flying with rifles. I got a bergara premier I got all put together for my best friend from back home and scoped it as he has never had a rifle to shoot any distance with that don't come from the Walmart's. It's a surprise for him. Got to check on how many guns u can bring, silencers and stuff like that. Not used to flying commercial air, it's always government and u can do what u want.

Got to check on all the logistics of flying with rifles. I got a bergara premier I got all put together for my best friend from back home and scoped it as he has never had a rifle to shoot any distance with that don't come from the Walmart's. It's a surprise for him. Got to check on how many guns u can bring, silencers and stuff like that. Not used to flying commercial air, it's always government and u can do what u want.
We always have rifles you can borrow.

Also you can ship them to a gun shop or to a friend via ups or FedEx.

All else fails, bring a scope and pick an action up here. We've got barrels and a smith that will turn it while you wait.

Copy that. Researching now on shipping. Getting ready to move back that way when I retire so will be nice to see places to shoot some distance. Going to be hard fact of life after moving from NM where distance shooting is not an issue. Talked to my buddy I am giving rifle to and said find a place we can shoot atleast 1k so we can get u some numbers. He said "I know a place we can shoot 400" lol. Back to SC life

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.