6.5 CM or 260 Rem

Me thinks you may be butthurt because people who know the capabilities of both rifles you ask about told you that you are delusional.
Sir You must mistake me for someone else who asked about both rifles. I own both rifles. I know their capabilities and mine too. I just find it funny on ppl whom assume a lot.

I am continually amazed by how often a question about any cartridge lesser than a thirty is responded to with suggestions that the OP change their selection. I know all are entitled to their own opinion based on experience or preference. But I read to gain knowledge about the specific calibers in question. This post has convinced me to AI my wonderfully accurate 260. Thank you all for the help.[/QUOTE-

Last edited:
Range life bruh.

I don't shoot much. Just like to play on the internet. One day I'll shoot as much as y'all.

There is a very very very good possibility that I have killed more deer during the summer than most people kill during their lives. With many being killed with a 22LR, 17 HMR, and a 223.

There is also a very very good possibility that I put more rounds down range during the week than most people do a year.

So there's that.

So what I've learned so far from this thread:

1. Tons of people can't read or stay on track.
2. You need a 750gr Amax to kill an elk.
3. Lots of gullible people on this site.
4. Please refer back to #1 and remember this for future post.

@Remmy700 maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.