6.5 bullets with the high bc

Please tell me more about the Fierce Fury rifle, I've not heard of it and searching for that right long range rifle. I love the 6.5 bullets, I have a 1942 Swedish Mauser that is a dream to shoot but a 400 to 500 yard shot is pushing it. Also at 70 years young I'd like to haul a 6lb. Rifle up and down the mountains rather than a 9 lb'r
I have a nephew who's shooting CA in the 6.5 PRC and loves it, so course I've got to keep up with the kid. I would appreciate any education you can pass on

My first build was a 1917 8mm Mauser built at the Spandau factory. With hand loads that rifle will still provide 1.5" or better groups at 100 yards; which in Michigan makes for a great deer hunting rifle. I bought that rifle as a military surplus for $37.00 and that rifle started my love for the model 98 Mausers. Although the current affair is with my 1942 huskavarna chambered for the 6.5 x 55. That is one incredible cartridge, there once was a time when you could actually call Sierra and talk with the tech guys about what you were doing. The wealth of information you could get from any one of those guys was fantastic. When developing the 140 grain, 6.5 game king bullet they were using the same rifle I have. A 1942 Husky with a 22" military step barrel. Yes, I do like the Mauser rifle