• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Berger 156 EOL's @@@@@@

Saw it this morning. Still have 3 boxes so I didn't want to pay the $61 they were asking. Hopefully it comes back to normal soon

Geez. That's nuts. I got the notice they were in stock bought 2 and went directly to LRH to post. I tried to help y'all. Sorry who didn't get them.
Thanks for thinking of the rest of us! Before the shortage started I decided the 156 & 153.5 Berger's were all I was going to shoot in my 6.5 PRCs. I stocked up on both. My 2nd build which should be ready for pickup this coming week from GAP was throated off a dummy round of ADG brass with the 156 properly seated (Freebore = .216). Eventually I'll probably sell the other 6.5 bullets, unless my ordered SP-10 in 6.5 CM comes through before the bans start.

My shortage which is not bad as most is primers. I've actually stopped upgrading reloading equipment, buying guns, optics, etc until I see more primers. Good luck to all on finding components.