6.5 Berger 156 EOL's @@@@@@

264MHC

Saw it this morning. Still have 3 boxes so I didn’t want to pay the $61 they were asking. Hopefully it comes back to normal soon

Lynn Holifield

Geez. That’s nuts. I got the notice they were in stock bought 2 and went directly to LRH to post. I tried to help y’all. Sorry who didn’t get them.
Thanks for thinking of the rest of us! Before the shortage started I decided the 156 & 153.5 Berger’s were all I was going to shoot in my 6.5 PRCs. I stocked up on both. My 2nd build which should be ready for pickup this coming week from GAP was throated off a dummy round of ADG brass with the 156 properly seated (Freebore = .216). Eventually I’ll probably sell the other 6.5 bullets, unless my ordered SP-10 in 6.5 CM comes through before the bans start.

My shortage which is not bad as most is primers. I’ve actually stopped upgrading reloading equipment, buying guns, optics, etc until I see more primers. Good luck to all on finding components.

PatriotHenry

LRH Team Member
Midway now
I emailed Berger right after Christmas. They said they ran them prior to the holidays and would be running them again the first of the year. Backordered some on Creedmore Sports at a good price. Hopefully there will be more soon!

Recent Posts