• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 Barnes TTSX 120 grain

jordanrw23

Looking for a box or 2 if any are out there. I have around 95 primed 6.5 Grendel brass and no pills for them. Let me know what you have or can part with. Thanks in advance. Jordan.

Best I can do: A box of 121 Hornady 129gr bonded factory seconds. They have shot quite accurately in my 6.5's.

Hey thanks, however it's for my 6.5 Grendel and anything over 120 grains I lose all accuracy! 🤷🏽‍♂️

Came across these the other day: Probably got them some where back in the mid1960's. They are either Sierra or Winchester??? 6.5 100gr spitzer. Total 83 bullets. I will never shoot these so... Tarnished from years ago, but I'm sure will still shoot great. Just a thought.

Attachments

• Sierra 6.5 100gr 001.JPG
    Sierra 6.5 100gr 001.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 9
Came across these the other day: Probably got them some where back in the mid1960's. They are either Sierra or Winchester??? 6.5 100gr spitzer. Total 83 bullets. I will never shoot these so... Tarnished from years ago, but I'm sure will still shoot great. Just a thought.
How much $??

I probably have some to spare but I can't verify until this evening. If you don't hear from me by 8:00PM Central send me a PM to remind me.

Have you been able to get reliable expansion with the 120 grain TTSX? I always used the 100 grain on the Grendel to get the velocity up. I know for a fact I have plenty of 100 grain pills.

I probably have some to spare but I can't verify until this evening. If you don't hear from me by 8:00PM Central send me a PM to remind me.

Have you been able to get reliable expansion with the 120 grain TTSX? I always used the 100 grain on the Grendel to get the velocity up. I know for a fact I have plenty of 100 grain pills.
I've gotten great terminal performance out of these. Pushing MV 2560 out of an odin works 18" dmr barrel. Using 26.4 (I think) of 8208 xbr.

I'd take them if your willing to part. Thanks.
I've got 33, 9 of which were pulled.(previous owners doing). What ever seems fair to you to purchase and cover shipping costs.
Someone helped me out when I requested some so I'll pass it on if I can.