6.5-300 weatherby, 153 Atips, retumbo, where to start?

Blaster01

I have done a ton of research on this, and have come up with little to nothing. Does anyone know where a good starting load would be for this? Or n570. Im looking for a starting powder charge (which I will probably start lower than you tell me) and a starting seating depth. It's on a weatherby vanguard backcountry. There is little to no data for any of the heavies with the 6.5-300. Any help is appreciated fellas!

Slower powder. But here is some of my research info I found.
Screenshot_20210822-132522_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-132013_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-131652_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-131521_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-131402_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-103322_Office.jpg

I just want to find ammo, brass or anything for it. Which you luck on the loads.
Dragon, I See the brass at Sportsman's here regularly. Very obvious the 6.5 bullets are in great demand with all the very popular 6.5 cartridges out there not to mention the unavailability of primers and decent powder.

I just want to find ammo, brass or anything for it. Which you luck on the loads.
I have 200 153 A tips I will sell for $160 shipped if you can use them.
I use N570 in both my 6.5 PRC and 338 Lapua, it gives the highest velocity predictions on Quickload for me, and I really like it. I highly recommend it!

I have 200 153 A tips I will sell for $160 shipped if you can use them.
I use N570 in both my 6.5 PRC and 338 Lapua, it gives the highest velocity predictions on Quickload for me, and I really like it. I highly recommend it!
I have bullets and power. Just no brass or dies for it. I recently purchased it for a new tinkering rifle. But of corse it's impossible to find anything. I knew it was going to be hard to find rounds or brass. But not this bad.

I have done a ton of research on this, and have come up with little to nothing. Does anyone know where a good starting load would be for this? Or n570. Im looking for a starting powder charge (which I will probably start lower than you tell me) and a starting seating depth. It's on a weatherby vanguard backcountry. There is little to no data for any of the heavies with the 6.5-300. Any help is appreciated fellas!
I use US 869 and a 130 Barnes !!!! My rifle seems to love it !! Animals however do not !!!

www.handloadermagazine.com PetLoads