6.5-300 wby problems

Rrpro

I have a 6.5 300 wby mark 5 I have put about 120 rounds down the barrel. I have cleaned it diligently after every 20 or 30 shots. Now out of the last 10 or 15 shots I have been getting flattened primers and slight ejector marks on case heads with 2 different factory loaded ammo 140vld and 127gr lrx bullets and chronograph speeds around 3640 or so which is about 100fps faster than advertised. What is going on? I don't know if I should continue to shoot it until I find some answers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks

Probably a little to do with heat.been a while since I shot any factory out of my vanguard but if memory serves correctly, primers were a little flat and slight cratering. Weatherby actions are really strong so I wouldn't worry too much but be conscious of cleaning to not get oil where it shouldn't be. I don't shoot mine if its 85 or higher temp outside

How quick are you shooting these shoots? Mine gets two hot to shoot after 2 rounds this time of year.

The factory ammo 140gr vld I had 2 from one box that flattened the primers enough that they fell out of case this was a 70 degree day and I had 140gr vld (different box)and 1 127gr Lrx on a 85 degree day. Accuracy is about the same. I just don't know if it is safe to keep shooting or what to do.

I only shoot one and wait at least 5 minutes or more between shots. Accuracy has been really good. Also are the cases with ejector marks ok to reload. The one that the primer fell out won't hold a new primer so it's junk

Ok I talked to Weatherby c.s. and they wanted lot#s of ammo which I gave them and pictures of the case heads. I don't see how it would be the factory ammo also have flattened primer and black around it on a factory swift Sirocco 130gr shell case 3 different boxes and bullets. Would I get a carbon ring with only 120 or so rounds down the barrel? I don't have a bore scope to see is there any other way to check for a carbon ring?They also said if I need to send them the gun it would take 60-90 days so that gun would be out for this hunting season 🤔 thanks for your help