• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284

HANDLER

Used not abused savage 6.5-284..it's the same thing as the longrange hunter model except has a camo stock with no cheek piece,,has on off muzzle brake,,about 165 rounds fired high estimate,,shoots under 1/2 moa with load data included,,I will be posting pics when I get home from fishing,,,looking for 650.00 shipped or best offer that isn't affensive,,lol. Thanks. Can email at [email protected]

Used not abused savage 6.5-284..it's the same thing as the longrange hunter model except has a camo stock with no cheek piece,,has on off muzzle brake,,about 165 rounds fired high estimate,,shoots under 1/2 moa with load data included,,I will be posting pics when I get home from fishing,,,looking for 650.00 shipped or best offer that isn't affensive,,lol. Thanks. Can email at [email protected]

Pics of gun groups

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 6

Also listed on gunbroker

Let's try 600.00 shipped