• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 win (sold)

nddodd

This is a barreled action 6.5-284 win. i am selling for a friend of mine. It is on a rem. bdl long action, it has a rifle basix trigger set on about 8 oz. The barrel is 28" long. This gun used to belong to me and imo it does shoot very good. It will shoot half moa all day long with a 142smk and 53 gr. of H-1000. It is shooting 2950 fps with that load. He also took first place with it in south dakato at the vha shoot out, shooting at 600 yards. Here are some pics of the barreled action and the target he shot at the varmit hunters association in S.D. He is askin 650 shipped and insured to your dealer.

001-3.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 6.5-284 win

Sorry guys forgot a few things the barrel is a krieger heavy varmit num. 17 it has had between 200 and 250 rounds down the tube.

Thanks
Nathan

Sorry again guys forgot something else. I dont guess i am doing a very good job for my buddy huh. The barrel is a 8 twist and it was chambered with a standard reamer you dont have to turn the necks.

Thanks
Nathan

Sorry i was going to ask price then i seen it after post

Last edited:

HEy guys he would like it if he could be payed by post office money order. for anyone interested.

Thanks
Nathan

No trades right now he just wants cash.

Thanks for your interest
Nathan

I am interested , but have to sell a NIB weatherby 257 first. I will keep viewing and hopefully we can deal. Pax