6.5-284 sendero

roninflag

am i the only one the would like a rem sendero in 6.5-284 ( or 6.5-06) ??? i would like a long action. i would a like a 1 turn in 8 3/8" barrel. roninflag

Yeah, I would love remington to come up with a 6.5x284 in there sendero but I have my doubts its going to happen. I thought about the sendero in the 264 and am still wondering if I want one.

Nope, your not the only one. I'd love to see a factory rifle offering in a 6.5-06. I dont own one, but I love the 25-06. The 6.5 just makes better sense for longer range shooting due to the superior BC's. I"m still debating that when the time comes to rebarrel my 25, If I wanna go the 25 ackley route, or the 6.5-06 route. I love the quarterbore, but I would like the advantage of the 6.5mm bullet. Someone needs to get on the ball here!!

i have a heavy 6.5 284 rem 700/ kreiger /shilen trigger/ mcmillan stock; single shot. it weighs a lot like 16 pounds. i shot a .312 at 200 yards. the barrel is like 28 and 1/4 inch and not tappered. i would like something a little more man portable like my senderos. the savage is HEAVY too it has a 30 inch barrel. the stock in the picture i have of it looks funny(odd) . i bet it shoots pretty good though for 860$.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I would love remington to come up with a 6.5x284 in there sendero but I have my doubts its going to happen. I thought about the sendero in the 264 and am still wondering if I want one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought one of the Sendero's in .264, and I love it. One of the most accurate factory rifles I have ever owned.

I too would like to have a sendero in 6.5-06. I think that would be am outstanding rifle & sell very good. I think that the only way it will happen is if I build one myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CATSHOOTER- any particular loads it likes? i am going to get one. thanks. roninflag

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.