• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-.284 Custom Rifle

Re: 6.5-.284 Custom Rifle **SPF**

Price reduced to $2,700, plus shipping.

**Sold Pending Funds**

Last edited:
hello, what a gorgeous, perfect, all a man would ever need, rifle. do you sill have and would you consider taking a trade for it. i have a winchester .30 cal carbine that was built in 1942. has never been reworked and in 95%. the man who i purchased the gun from had bought 3 brand new w/ 200 rounds of ammo. he fired 25 combined through the 3 rifles and put up. i have the remaining 175. i have the combat belt w/ clip holder and 3 clips. i am asking 2950 for it, but would consider trading.
thank you

Thanks for the offer sparky, but I'm waiting on the check to arrive from one of the members here.

If the deal falls through, there is one ahead of you.

If that falls through, I will be in touch.

This is a cring shame, been harping on the wife since this fine weapon was posted about how bad I needed it an it's gone. Just my luck but by any chance it don't make all the offers put me in line.
Geno

Sorry guys, that fine rifle found a new home in North Dakota.

jbeckstrand, who is a member here, just called me last week to tell me that it arrived safely. He was extremely pleased with it, and is going to report back when he get's some range time with it.

I can put another one together just like it. lightbulb