Jmmcquirk

I have just acquired from a friend a very nice rifle, he wants me to sell for him. Also I have another rifle if anyone is interested...

1) I do no know much about the Hammond rifle, I was told they are made in PA and are ridiculously accurate. Has only been shot 25 times barrel is super clean not even broke in yet. The rifle is a 6.5 284 norma, has a full bull barrel that is fluted 28". Comes on a Remington 700 action, with a HS precision stock. Leupold VX III 8.5-25x50 LR scope. Also comes with a necking die (I believe) and a few once fired brass and around 75 loaded rounds of ammunition. The guy was asking $2500 not sure how much wiggle room he has

2) Is an MOA Evolution custom rifle out of Oregon, when I acquired it it was said to be the most accurate rifle made. I have shoot this rifle, is very accurate. I know that this rifle has been shot less then 50 times. 28" benchmark barrel MOA action, has a NIGHTFORCE 1000 scope 4-14x56, muzzle break and 20 rounds loaded ammo that came from the factory and I had a dope/drop chart for this rifle somewhere. $3500

Just let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking, I will get some pictures on.Hammond 2.jpg Hammond 2.jpg Hammond 4.jpg Hammond 6.jpg Hammond 7.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 5-1.jpg 6-1.jpg

Last edited:

yobuck

Clarence Hammond would be a top shelf gunsmith
with lots of years experience building accurate rifles.
For a few years he hunted the inaccessible sidehills along the west branch of the Sessquehanna from an airboat from his camp near Renovo PA.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.