6.5 284 Custom Hammond Rifle + 6.5 284 MOA EVO Rifle

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jmmcquirk, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Jmmcquirk

Jmmcquirk Member

I have just acquired from a friend a very nice rifle, he wants me to sell for him. Also I have another rifle if anyone is interested...

1) I do no know much about the Hammond rifle, I was told they are made in PA and are ridiculously accurate. Has only been shot 25 times barrel is super clean not even broke in yet. The rifle is a 6.5 284 norma, has a full bull barrel that is fluted 28". Comes on a Remington 700 action, with a HS precision stock. Leupold VX III 8.5-25x50 LR scope. Also comes with a necking die (I believe) and a few once fired brass and around 75 loaded rounds of ammunition. The guy was asking $2500 not sure how much wiggle room he has

2) Is an MOA Evolution custom rifle out of Oregon, when I acquired it it was said to be the most accurate rifle made. I have shoot this rifle, is very accurate. I know that this rifle has been shot less then 50 times. 28" benchmark barrel MOA action, has a NIGHTFORCE 1000 scope 4-14x56, muzzle break and 20 rounds loaded ammo that came from the factory and I had a dope/drop chart for this rifle somewhere. $3500

Just let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks for looking, I will get some pictures on. Hammond 2.jpg Hammond 2.jpg Hammond 4.jpg Hammond 6.jpg Hammond 7.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 5-1.jpg 6-1.jpg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Muley Madness likes this.
  2. doll sheep

doll sheep Well-Known Member

Can I get a number to talk to you about the Mia rifle.

3. Jmmcquirk

Jmmcquirk Member

605-641-0039 .personal cell

4. yobuck

yobuck Well-Known Member

Clarence Hammond would be a top shelf gunsmith
    with lots of years experience building accurate rifles.
    For a few years he hunted the inaccessible sidehills along the west branch of the Sessquehanna from an airboat from his camp near Renovo PA.