• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Jmmcquirk

I have just acquired from a friend a very nice rifle, he wants me to sell for him. Also I have another rifle if anyone is interested...

1) I do no know much about the Hammond rifle, I was told they are made in PA and are ridiculously accurate. Has only been shot 25 times barrel is super clean not even broke in yet. The rifle is a 6.5 284 norma, has a full bull barrel that is fluted 28". Comes on a Remington 700 action, with a HS precision stock. Leupold VX III 8.5-25x50 LR scope. Also comes with a necking die (I believe) and a few once fired brass and around 75 loaded rounds of ammunition. The guy was asking $2500 not sure how much wiggle room he has

2) Is an MOA Evolution custom rifle out of Oregon, when I acquired it it was said to be the most accurate rifle made. I have shoot this rifle, is very accurate. I know that this rifle has been shot less then 50 times. 28" benchmark barrel MOA action, has a NIGHTFORCE 1000 scope 4-14x56, muzzle break and 20 rounds loaded ammo that came from the factory and I had a dope/drop chart for this rifle somewhere. $3500

Just let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking, I will get some pictures on.
Hammond 2.jpg
Hammond 2.jpg
Hammond 4.jpg
Hammond 6.jpg
Hammond 7.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
5-1.jpg
6-1.jpg

Last edited:
Clarence Hammond would be a top shelf gunsmith
with lots of years experience building accurate rifles.
For a few years he hunted the inaccessible sidehills along the west branch of the Sessquehanna from an airboat from his camp near Renovo PA.

Recent Posts