• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 284 brass

BMC15

Does anyone have any idea what Nolser 6.5-284 brass is selling for (once fired)?

I have a lot of lapua 6.5 x 284 brass. Let me know if interested. I also have some that are new that have already been neck turned. I have a Sinclair neck turning tool also for 6.5mm

This is my first 6.5-284 lapua brass so I cant answer your question. I have Lapua brass in almost every rifle I own and haven't ever wore one out yet. I have only ten firings on most but they all look great.

My .260 AI lasted 12+ fireings with Lapua, including load developement on this brass, and have been running a 140 VLD at 3070 fps, so not a low pressure load. I have started culling brass due to primer pockets getting loose, down to about 50 left on firing 14. However, I now have peterson small rifle primer brass for my .260 to test out.

Lapua is good stuff, I went with peterson to buy American and have a small rifle primer in my .260

I found some new Norma brass for .725 ea, downside is you have to buy in a bulk box of 2000 rounds. Split it up? $1450 for the case.