6.5 123 gr scenar

Yotebuster

was wondering if anybody has shot this bullet on deer ,antelope size game. what kinda results did you get as I have a gun that really likes them not sure if I want to try them for hunting or what

Guess I should state they will be shooting out of a 6.5 Creedmore

was wondering if anybody has shot this bullet on deer ,antelope size game. what kinda results did you get as I have a gun that really likes them not sure if I want to try them for hunting or what

Guess I should state they will be shooting out of a 6.5 Creedmore

I have taken three with that bullet from my 6.5 Grendel. None beyond 300 yards. I've had mixed results. I haven't recovered any of the bullets fired into game. All have been through and through.
All in through the shoulder and out the other. Two of them were DRT with great effect and wounding. One, the last one, not so much. Shot was 165 yards. The bullet did not open and penciled through both shoulders and the lungs. Deer made it about 130 yards without much external blood loss before finally tipping over.
YMMV.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.