6.5-06 AI dies.

the shotty

Alright guys I have attempted to research this but am having a hard time finding the answer I'm looking for. I have finally decided on a 6.5-06ai as a walk around hunting rifle and am trying to figure out dies. I know some people will use Redding type s bushing dies in 25-06ai to load the 6.5 but they seem to be out everywhere. Is the 280ai the same thing? The 280ai dies are available and it is still a 06' parent case but I don't know anything past that.

Alright guys I have attempted to research this but am having a hard time finding the answer I'm looking for. I have finally decided on a 6.5-06ai as a walk around hunting rifle and am trying to figure out dies. I know some people will use Redding type s bushing dies in 25-06ai to load the 6.5 but they seem to be out everywhere. Is the 280ai the same thing? The 280ai dies are available and it is still a 06' parent case but I don't know anything past that.
Look at CH4D.com, page 6, 6.5-06Imp40 Group-E 87.00

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.