• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6-24x50FFP EBR Vortex Viper PST-624F1-A

Idaholandho

I bought this scope new 1.5 years ago and finally mounted it 6-7 months ago. It's a great scope but now I've decided I'm going with the same manufacturer on all my rifles. It has been mounted on a 6.5 Creedmoor for the last 6 months, shot on my range on 3 outings and elk hunting once. The scope comes with everything that came with it new and am also including mounted Warne Maxima QD rings 214LM and wish to not separate.
The scope is in incredible shape yet there is one very small scratch(1 mm?) as detailed by the pictures on the lower right side that I didn't see until removed from rifle. There are a couple of extra shims if needed the others are inside the turret used as directed. *sunshade has never been attached except for these pictures
The glass is clear, sharp and the exterior is again in beautiful shape.
Price tracked, insured and shipped to the lower 48 is $650.00
I am happy to provide more pictures, pm my phone number and name to help. I have 2 successful transactions here, 100% feedback and a member for years on Gunbroker, ar15.com, eBay, others and happy to provide my usernames.
Vortex on Counter.jpg
Vortex side.jpg
Vortex top.jpg
Vortex view.jpg
vortex sunshade1.jpg
vortex sunshade1.jpg
Vortex Box Contents.jpg
Vortex blem.jpg
vortex sunshade2.jpg
Vortex side panel.jpg

Last edited: