5x5 80 yards from my house!!

barnesuser28

You should have seen my face when i saw this 5x5 whitetail on my trail camera, just 80 yards from my house!! I saw a lot of does, a little spike, and a small 3x3, then this guy pops up on my screen. The only problem is he is coming in 1 hour and 45 minutes after shooting light. He better say his prayers and enjoy his last thanksgiving cause either my dad or i am going to him with bow, even if it means sitting outside waiting in 0* temps.

The way Len shows how to do it somewhere on this website, it says its too large so i need to shrink it.

open you pics in "paint" on your computer, reduce the size, save it, then upload it onto the host website of your choice. I use photobucket. copy the image properties from that site, then post here.

alright i think i got it, uploaded straight from paint. i included two pics of the next biggest buck, a 4x4.

Attachments

• buck 1.jpg
    buck 1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 119
  • buck 2.jpg
    buck 2.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 123
  • buck 3.jpg
    buck 3.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 119
  • buck 4.jpg
    buck 4.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 124
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.