5K to spend, best place to go on a guided hunt?

Elkeater

Texas Aoudad, Canadian bears, kodiak island blacktails, NM pronghorn or Wy Pronghorn for $2500-$3000 is very easy to find. Texas whitetails. I mean honestly I could have a field day with 6k. Africa would also be totally doable with 6k and you would get to shoot multiple animals. Same with Texas exotic hunts.

wwbrown

I am hoping I can get across the border for my Spring bear hunt in northern Sask. I am also concerened about how many outfitters/guides may go belly up if the US-Canada border does not open up for spring hunting and fishing another season.

I had a hunt reservd with the outfitter in northern Sask last spring but the virus stopped that and I asked the outfitter to reserve the same week for '21 using my '20 deposit. If I can't cross the border I may see if I can get a spring bear hunt out west this spring, I really want to get out.

Muddyboots

LRH Team Member
A wild card may be if you have been vaccinated for Covid. It may open more opportunities, I hope! I get my second shot end of month and will look at fall hunts that accommodate folks that are vaccinated. 🤞

Threejs

I took 2 of my daughters to hunt with Claude Turcotte in Quebec one spring. Seems like he’s about $3500/person. He has huge bears. Spring bears just out of hibernation still going 350ish pounds. And a good population of them. I think his website is bigbearhunts.com. PM me if you want his contact info. Great guy to hunt with and the food is incredible

dogz

Sitka glacier bear hunt. Beautiful color phase black bear.

Gorgeous bruin the Glaciers are, not sure one could find a good outfitter to hunt with for 5K...? And or, if you could would you want to hunt with him if that's all he's charging:(

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.