• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 5D Tactical AR15/AR9/AR45 Router Jig Pro

cboom

Included is the Router Jig Pro, Router Jig Pro Tool Kit (size c), and Makita RT070C Router (was bought especially for this and only used on this, will come in original box with every that came with it). I bought this to do a few lowers and no longer have any need for it. I did some research before buying and believe this is the best router kit on the market. Was easy to use and had excellent results.

Asking $300 shipped for everything.

Attachments

• 3B117980-8D59-4BBB-9A80-C39247E2AFFA.jpeg
    3B117980-8D59-4BBB-9A80-C39247E2AFFA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 79
Great deal! The jig alone is $289 before shipping from 5D Tactical and doesn't include the router. 5D makes the best jig on the market--love mine! GLWS

Great deal! The jig alone is $289 before shipping from 5D Tactical and doesn't include the router. 5D makes the best jig on the market--love mine! GLWS
Not to mention it took something like ten weeks to receive it after I ordered it.

Where was this deal last month. I just got the jig and tool kit and asked Mrs LuvDog for the router for Christmas.

Great deal for someone.

Sorry I'm not receiving messages in envelope icon. Maybe text me 215 872 4488
R

A gentleman has spoken for it and said he will he mailing me payment. If for some reason he changes his mind I will let you know. Thanks, Chad
I can pay you through PP, venmo,cashup. Let me know. Thanks Chad

J