5700 Kestrel Link

new shooter

I bought the 5700 Kestrel elite with link and now I have questions: which one do I down load the Kestrel Link Ballistic or the Applied Ballistic on my phone. can I down load to computer and then with USB data transfer cable Kestrel 5000 series download to phone over Google play with out paying another $30? If I change phones (I have an android) will it transfer from computer to my new phone? thank you for information, Joe.

I bought the 5700 Kestrel elite with link and now I have questions: which one do I down load the Kestrel Link Ballistic or the Applied Ballistic on my phone. can I down load to computer and then with USB data transfer cable Kestrel 5000 series download to phone over Google play with out paying another $30? If I change phones (I have an android) will it transfer from computer to my new phone? thank you for information, Joe.

I called Kestrel it was free to hock up to my computer and phone. Is there any one with in two hours of polson MT. that has a 5700 elite with link I could pay to help me load up a cupple of rifle to my phone and Kestrel. Thanks Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.