55gr FMJ

twshore

Does anyone know of a place that currently has 55gr fmj bullets available to reload? I have searched high and low without any luck.

My brother is having the same issues; he got caught with only a few hundred pills when this all started. Why do you want to use the FMJ; you could either shoot a poly tip sp or a bigger match pill also.....Get some FMJ when this calms down a bit. I shoot mostly 75 hpbt's in my ar other than ball factories for putzing around.

I know of a few people that wanted me to make them some fmj rounds for plinking and stuff. I have 2,000 primers, at least 1,800 brass, and plenty of powder. they wanted me to load a few hundred so they could buy them off of me.

I know of a few people that wanted me to make them some fmj rounds for plinking and stuff. I have 2,000 primers, at least 1,800 brass, and plenty of powder. they wanted me to load a few hundred so they could buy them off of me.
If they are dead set on the 55 and you can't get some locally, you may be waiting a month or three. I can't find any online, and I have been looking a good bit. I don't really need any, but it's good to know where you can get stuff.

Well after a few days of searching i have found one place that is selling 55 gr fmj. it says they are not pulled but does not state the company who makes them. the price is $185 for 1000 ct. A bit pricy for for a plinker at over 18 cents a pop but times are tough right now and thats the only thing i can find.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.