52.5" wy bull

What a great bull! You have set the bar high, I have two more weeks to wait until my elk unit opens, send more snow! A friend at work killed a bull in my area with an early tag last week and after quartering it he went to get help packing it out and found a grizzly had walked around it drug off the quarters and started eating the rib cage. Luckily the bear didn't eat the quarters and wasn't there to bother the hunters when they went to pack out the meat. Gotta love elk hunting and the stories. Again, congratulations on a great season.

Thanks Everyone, D.Camilleri - Best of luck.. I will be up there hunting that area as well when it opens in 2 weeks but first Im headed south to film my buddy hunt some monster muleys in the area he drew.... Im originally from Greybull last year we killed 3 bulls in there one was 362 and the other was 376 and a broken bull that woulda went maybe 320 that was in the wrong spot after my buddy focused his scope :rolleyes: "long story"

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.