500 Jeffery and the 750gr A-Max Tests

110 lbs, **** he's huge for a Pitbull, mine all topped out at about 50-65 lbs when I had 'em. About 8-10 years ago we still had four Texas Rednose boys runnin about the house. They were a handfull, but all well behaved and raised from 5wks old together, spats between them were about once a month and short lived.

Dalton's the game dog from the word go, a shame he don't get to do much but try to kill moose whan the stroll through the yard though. Spends most of his days holdin the foot of my bed down and wrastlin with his playmate boxer/husky/shepard and whatever else mix she is. Wrestling is his favorite pass time, how she takes his abuse is beyond me... a perfect match!

My dog sounds like yours, not real ambitous. We have two american pittbulls and boy do they play rough , if you didn't know them you would think they are killing each other. The american pittbulls are usually 60-80 pounds. mine is big and also too fat. to many deer and ground hogs for him.. The only things both are dogs seem to get excited about is trying to kill their next meal. Reed

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.