• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gcan

I picked up 1000 of these to just have on hand. I paid a premium in case I run out of 140 Berger hybrids. I have no experience with them and they might be a bit heavy for my 260s. I'll trade an unopened box of 500 for above bergers or some other 139-142 grain match bullets. Berger, SMK, LAPUA, Hornady but no Nosler. Won't break up 500 box.

I hate to charge anyone what I paid but Id also consider selling 500 of them for my cost. PM me.
If you are in Florida or even Southern Georgia I'll trade for H4350, H4831, H4831sc, H1000, R17, R22, R19.

or NEW 300 Win Mag brass.

These prices make me Ill

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
I picked up 1000 of these to just have on hand. I paid a premium in case I run out of 140 Berger hybrids. I have no experience with them and they might be a bit heavy for my 260s. I'll trade an unopened box of 500 for above bergers or some other 139-142 grain match bullets. Berger, SMK, LAPUA, Hornady but no Nosler. Won't break up 500 box.

I hate to charge anyone what I paid but Id also consider selling 500 of them for my cost. PM me.
If you are in Florida or even Southern Georgia I'll trade for H4350, H4831, H4831sc, H1000, R17, R22, R19.

or NEW 300 Win Mag brass.

These prices make me Ill
What twist do you have in your .260s?

I bought 500 of the 140 Barnes Match Burners for ringing steel with various 6.5s. They are decently accurate in my 6.5SLR with very little testing so far. 15 total shots. Every 3 shot group was under .75" @ 100. One shows promise at .5". Have some more loaded up in a 6.5SS to test too.

The good thing is they were priced at $169/500! Saw the 145s a couple weeks ago for $177, and I almost bit the bullet and ordered them too.

I bought 500 of the 140 Barnes Match Burners for ringing steel with various 6.5s. They are decently accurate in my 6.5SLR with very little testing so far. 15 total shots. Every 3 shot group was under .75" @ 100. One shows promise at .5". Have some more loaded up in a 6.5SS to test too.

The good thing is they were priced at $169/500! Saw the 145s a couple weeks ago for $177, and I almost bit the bullet and ordered them too.
I can't find anything on line but some 30 cal SMKs.
i have a Stole Panda in 260 with 29" barrel. It was throated for 139-142s I'm going to try the 145s in that. Not sure I can get the jump these need w/o setting the bullet deep into the case. Will let you know.

I can't find anything on line but some 30 cal SMKs.
i have a Stole Panda in 260 with 29" barrel. It was throated for 139-142s I'm going to try the 145s in that. Not sure I can get the jump these need w/o setting the bullet deep into the case. Will let you know.

Good deal , but I need 6.5 SMK 142gr. Think what you have will shoot good in your rifle. I understand you like bergers, I am having a hard time to get 6mm 105 Hybrids.
I'm going to a little hole in the wall reloading shop tomorrow. If he has 142s I'll buy them for you. We can work it out after.

I'm going to a little hole in the wall reloading shop tomorrow. If he has 142s I'll buy them for you. We can work it out after.
Sir "You are a King among Princes". Thank you for being one of those people that think about other people. We need more people like you in the world. I am sure there a great many of us on thios site that will do just what you posted to me.If you find any I would be glad to pay the cost and shipping. Will take all you can get. I am not a "Hoarder, but will be shooting a lot due to competition with two 6.5 rifles and they are both set up for 142 SMK. Se if he has any Berger 6mm 105 HYBRIDS.
Thanks again

Sir "You are a King among Princes". Thank you for being one of those people that think about other people. We need more people like you in the world. I am sure there a great many of us on thios site that will do just what you posted to me.If you find any I would be glad to pay the cost and shipping. Will take all you can get. I am not a "Hoarder, but will be shooting a lot due to competition with two 6.5 rifles and they are both set up for 142 SMK. Se if he has any Berger 6mm 105 HYBRIDS.
Thanks again
I will be there about 10am and let you know.
Thanks again
got u a box of 105s and 142 smk.
It was all they had. Nothing for my stuff.
send address. I'm driving. Will send you costs when I get to shop
They had a bunch of 100 and 109 grain. I'll be back there next week if any of those work

Thanks again
I know it seems pricey but thats the cost. I'll keep the 142s if you don't want them. These were all he had.
get me your ship to and I'll send it right now. Shipping probably $10.
My paypal is [email protected]. Friends and Family
Or can do venmo or cash ap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
Thanks again
Dont worry at all If you decide you don't want this stuff.
Or if you want the 100 or 109 match I'll go back and get them for you. Think there were 300 109s
G

Yes I want the berger 6mm 105 Hybrids and the Sierra 6.5 142SMK. I don't need to 109s. just let me know how much and how to pay do you take paypay if so give me you email. if not give me your address and ai'll send a check. ayo can hold on tpo the bullets until the money clears.

Thank you soo much
Leonard Suchar
3130 Mount Paron Church Road
Social Circle, GA 30025
[email protected]
678-427-6168