• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 50 Cal Barrett model 99

Thanks guys I like they Idea of raffling it off but unfortunately that brings up all kinds of leagal ramifications, first the raffle in itself then throw a 50 cal rifle into the mix, I can't even begin to imagine the poop storm that would cause.

Dean
Poop storm....that seals the deal....help a friend AND **** off a Liberal bureaucrat....print up the tickets........a raffle it is!!!! Explore how Len might assist. He must already have business liability insurance. I'm in for $100. I'd just buy it, but already have four M107A1s.....my full Barrett 50 rainbow. It's not the gun cost, or even cost of another safe to keep it in.....it's the lodge addition that gives me pause!!!! Log additions have gotten really expensive and heartbeat consuming.:) :) :) If I win, I'd resell it and donate those proceeds also.

This the last time I will bring it up to the top of the page, I wanted to give a forum member a shot at it first.
But as of this weekend I will be posting it up on Gun Broker which it will unfortunately be bought and flipped,
OH well, I would like to thank everyone who viewed and commented and your support for my friend in his time of need.

Sincerely Dean

This the last time I will bring it up to the top of the page, I wanted to give a forum member a shot at it first.
But as of this weekend I will be posting it up on Gun Broker which it will unfortunately be bought and flipped,
OH well, I would like to thank everyone who viewed and commented and your support for my friend in his time of need.

Sincerely Dean
Bud you have just caught me a bad time, I hate to see it go

Sincerely Dean

With the bidding wars and stupid high prices people are paying, I don't see how someone can buy anything off gun broker and make a penny....

You should get more than it's "worth" in times like we are in now.

I put it up for sale on the forum so I could give a chance for one of the forum members to buy it first and enjoy it.
I did not want to put it on gunbroker so some could buy it just to flip it. I will if nothing happeneds here though.

Dean
Raffle off a HUNTING JACKET....AND GIVE THE GUN TO THE WINNER! I'll throw in fifty U.S. just cause.....and if I win being Canadian...you keep the gun....send me a jacket or t-shirt. Let me know where to send it!