• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 50 Cal Barrett model 99

In Port Charlotte on the west coast 2 hours south of Tampa or 1 hour north of Fort Meyers Venice, Punta Gorda, and Sarasota are neighboring towns.

Dean

Ok here we go, I know I said I would not bring it up again, but I must have 10 to 12 shooters that say they want it, if you have changed your mind that's OK just let me know it is hard to keep track. And if you are going to ask how much to ship it at least give me a zip code, and those of you who say I would have taken it if shipping was included let me make this pefectly clear I am not Amazon. 90% plus of transactions out there involve shipping cost. And the price of the rifle and what you get with it more than makes up for it, so if you balk at this as far as I am concerned you were never in the market to begin with, if you think that rough well go buy they other guys 50 BMG package for $5000,00 OH wait there are none. I don't want to come across as an @ss but you have no Idea what I have been though this whole thing has been stressfull enough. I have since taken out a loan and helped my friend and his family out so there all set so now. I can pay it back at a couple of hundred a month and keep the rifle or pay back the loan when and if I do sell it either way I am good.

Thanks Dean

Ok here we go, I know I said I would not bring it up again, but I must have 10 to 12 shooters that say they want it, if you have changed your mind that's OK just let me know it is hard to keep track. And if you are going to ask how much to ship it at least give me a zip code, and those of you who say I would have taken it if shipping was included let me make this pefectly clear I am not Amazon. 90% plus of transactions out there involve shipping cost. And the price of the rifle and what you get with it more than makes up for it, so if you balk at this as far as I am concerned you were never in the market to begin with, if you think that rough well go buy they other guys 50 BMG package for $5000,00 OH wait there are none. I don't want to come across as an @ss but you have no Idea what I have been though this whole thing has been stressfull enough. I have since taken out a loan and helped my friend and his family out so there all set so now. I can pay it back at a couple of hundred a month and keep the rifle or pay back the loan when and if I do sell it either way I am good.

Thanks Dean
I have a high respect for what you did and pray that God blesses you for your unselfishness, regards

I put it up for sale on the forum so I could give a chance for one of the forum members to buy it first and enjoy it.
I did not want to put it on gunbroker so some could buy it just to flip it. I will if nothing happeneds here though.

Dean
I am selling it to help a friend and his family who is about to loose every thing because of this covid crap.
He doesn't even know I am doing this, I just can't stand by and do nothing. so please no more low ball offers.

Dean
Having a friend like you is priceless!