• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 50 Cal Barrett model 99

scope-eye

I Have a Barrett 50 Cal Model 99 with case for sale low round count 200 approx, comes with 250 loaded rounds 50 once fired cases 400 Primers Lee Press and 2 sets of Lee Dies. No Scope $5000.00

Dean
20170723_115830.JPG
20170723_115935.JPG
20170723_115741.JPG

I am selling it to help a friend and his family who is about to loose every thing because of this covid crap.
He doesn't even know I am doing this, I just can't stand by and do nothing. so please no more low ball offers.

Dean
Your friend is a lucky man even with the hard times to have a friend like you!
I would kick in $50 to help him out. Let me know how to get it to you.

Maybe you should raffle it off? Sell 100 tickets at $50 apiece. Just a thought. I know what is is like to be down and need help.....and to proud to ask for help. I sure hope his life gets better for him and the family.

I'd buy a ticket for sure. I also have a pile of kids hunting clothes that I was gonna sell...I'd be more than happy to donate it to the cause.
I get the pride factor and would be the same way.....Hopefully he can see that everyone has rough spots, and the true measure of a person is what they do for others.

Thanks guys I like they Idea of raffling it off but unfortunately that brings up all kinds of leagal ramifications, first the raffle in itself then throw a 50 cal rifle into the mix, I can't even begin to imagine the poop storm that would cause.

Dean

I put it up for sale on the forum so I could give a chance for one of the forum members to buy it first and enjoy it.
I did not want to put it on gunbroker so some could buy it just to flip it. I will if nothing happeneds here though.

Dean