• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

5 man tipi w/stove

bigwoods2

Wyominglostandfound was the maker of this tipi and the stove is self built.

Tipi: The tent is ideal for 2 guys, plus gear and stove. 3 guys might work with the stove as well. This is about 7-8 years old. Only used it a handful of times. I'd say it has been used 12-15 nights. Excellent shape. No tears, rips, burn holes whatsoever that I know about. It has been seam sealed. Zippered door on front and back (adds a little weight but also makes it easy to get in and out). Tent stakes included. No center pole included. I always just cut one to size in the woods and that seemed to work great. I think it's roughly 12' across and about 6' at the center.

Stove: It is a DIY!! It is not perfect! That being said, it works really really good. It is stainless and the pipe is stainless as well. It draws quick, doesn't smoke the tent up, and provides a ton of heat when it's burning. Doesnt burn all night, so don't expect that out of it. It works great for getting warm and drying clothes. Should be pretty easy to figure out how it goes together.

$450 shipped to CONUS. If my memory is correct, it weighs right around 8 lbs for everything when packed.

I have additional ef837f05167eaed80938e8ba4d107ca6.jpg 20190413_161255.jpg c2b7a9158a1799536749df449c59270d.jpg pics to email if interested. Great lightweight set up.

Id rather not. If i dont sell the tipi id like to be able to use the stove.

Can you fit cots in it?

Ive nev3r tried but Ive saw guys fit a very low cot along the side. I think a cot would for sure fit in the middle next to the pole. I can email a pic of my sleeping pad and bag to give you an idea if youd like.

Its in the ad but I think it was around 8 pounds total. I could weigh it this evening if you need me to.

I might be interested in the tipi if someone wants the stove.
Sorry, for some reason i didnt get an email about the replies. If you guys would want to split then maybe we can come up with something.