• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 5/8-24 Muzzle Devices

264MHC

I have two Muzzle Devices I am no longer using that need a new home. They both have 5/8-24 threads and were designed for 30 Cal or below. First is a Black River Tactical Covert Comp with Melonite Finish (Left in Pic below). It has quite a few rounds through it but looks new (melonite is tough stuff). It does a great job suppressing flash and pushing muzzle blast downrange compared to other devices or a bare muzzle. Ideal for barrels under 20" and great for hunting. It is the best reviewed linear comp online if you google it. It is also the same diameter and is only slightly longer than a standard A2 Flash hider as well as being lightweight at 2.2 oz. Looking to get $40 and I will pay shipping conus.
Next is a Standard 30 Cal A2 flash Hider but with Melonite finish as opposed to the standard parkerizing. These are obviously very cheap to start with so I only want $10 to cover shipping. Just figure someone who will use it ought to have it.

I accept Paypal and Venmo. PM me any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Muzzle Devices.jpg
    Muzzle Devices.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 63

Recent Posts