• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 5-25X56 Tangent Theta & Swarovski X5

Huntnful

Both scope are in great condition, but were hunted behind for one season. So some very minor, random small abrasive marks. Perfect Glass in each.

Tangent Theta FFP 5-25X56 MOA-ER. TT525P. Box got crushed inadvertently while moving some stuff in the garage. Scope was not in it lol. Just a damaged box. Comes with everything pictured. $4000 shipped OBO
IMG_9929.jpeg

IMG_9923.jpeg

IMG_9928.jpeg

IMG_9921.jpeg

Swarovski SFP X5 5-25X56 MOA 4WX. Comes like new in the box. $1750 shipped OBO
IMG_9926.jpeg

IMG_9925.jpeg

Can I ask Huntnful if u saw a noticeable difference in the overall optical quality, (brightness, low light visibility, edge to edge focus, etc) in the two scopes.
Ive never looked through a TT, but would assume it's amazing. I'm not really a long range shooter....just a Hunter, who practices at +\- 500yds max. I currently run a Z8i and a S&B Exos, and each has its pluses over the other....but the optics are incredible. The Exos is more "tactically" built but is heavier.
The last thing I need is a new scope, especially a 4K scope.....but my eyes need all the help they can get and I've always wondered about Tangents.
Thanks for sharing your views...