480 Ruger Ammo

jimisbell

Hopefully this is the venue for this question. I have a Raging Bull in .480 Ruger. I can find few sources for the cartridge. Two I found want $3.50 a round Pluss, Pluss, Pluss they start at $70 for a box of twenty then proceed to nickle and dime me to death till the box of 20 is just short of $100. Are there any sources that are more reasonable or is this just the "Biden" price and I am stuck with it?

Lee makes a 476-400 grain bullet mold for those , like $22 bucks.Leads almost free.They work fine for whitetail loads.. Speer has a 325gr bullet, if you need jacketed stuff, for more serious work.

Right now I am looking for cartridges because I have NO BRASS and I find the least expensive brass is loaded cartridges that have already ONE shot. But at $22 that sounds like a winner to add to my tool shelf....

I've got a couple boxes of(factory loaded ammo) Hornady 325 grain xtp I'd sell/trade if you wanted em' I don't know if it'd be worth it or not w shipping. I've traded/sold stuff on here before if you want to look at my feedback.

Let me know what the total would be per box and how many you have to sell. I just bought a twenty round box, delivered, for $83 It was the the best I could find. But at that price I just bought one box so I would have 20 pieces of brass for the future. I am in South Texas.