.460 S&W Magnum

The 225's were designed to work at 45 LC velocities, so they won't hold together at 454 or 460 velocities. Of course, you can always load the 460 down to 45 LC velocities using Trail Boss and the 225 grain bullets will work fine.

I may be incorrect, but, think that you have to have a certain number of posts before you can pm. Maybe someone can chime-in with the real scoop!

If that number of posts is not too great.....you can follow my lead and post many incoherent ramblings, to reach your quota! 😁 memtb
Hahaha. Ok, I will try that!

N
Hahaha. Ok, I will try that!

I attempted to determine, without success, how many posts are required! I thought that I might be able to PM you....nope!

When you reach that magic number, whatever it is, contact me!

How many, approximately, rounds do you have through it! And.....approximately, where are you located? memtb

If that darn lake was not in between us I would drive over,,I get them here for 28 at the store I really appreciate the offer but getting my mould soon and I shot a lot of lite weight's in my .454 and my heavy weights always shot better,and never had any throat erosion, I tried casull's in my .460 ,if I were in the wild west I would never use them in a gun fight. I know that the .460 was designed for speed ,but I like the heavy power it develops. Thanks Pete