• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 45 caliber smokeless muzzleloader, Remington 700ml

We are selling a newly completed 700ml long range smokeless muzzleloader. It was built with a 25" match grade barrel, savage breech plug with a .040" tungsten vent liner(will last forever), 700 ultimate B&C stock with attached ramrod, BDL bottom metal, hunter's bolt nose, and a tuned factory trigger. The rifle was duracoated in HK black and is ready to rip. It was test fired to ensure accuracy and reliable function as all of our rifles are.

This rifle will take a parker bullets 275 gr Ballistic extreme straight out of the box without sizing. However, for maximum accuracy I would suggest a swing-lock adjustable smooth die to uniform all bullets and get your desired fit. These rifles are easily capable of MOA accuracy and most approach 1/2 MOA with fine tuning of the bullet sizing.

price on this one is $1350 TYD, add 3% if you would like to use a credit card. Thanks for your interest. cMc Firearms LLC

Please contact me to become a long range hunting sponsor which will entitle you to post your commercial topics in the forums

Great a new username will be fine but maybe a clue on how to do it? I tried to contact the man in charge to become a sponsor but no response. I want myers129 for a username if the gods will allow it. Thanks