• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

416 Ruger Guide Gun

I am asking 1400.00 + actual shipping for everything. Rifle, scope, ammunition, brass and dies. I have references on this site that you can contact if requested.

John

I am looking for a 416 Ruger in the Guide Gun Model for a PH friend of mine in South Africa. Seems like they are non existent anymore but I figured this might be the best place to put something out there. If you know of anyone that has one of these rifles that might be willing to part with it please message me.

Thanks,
If you haven't found one I have a friend that has one in stainless he let me sight it in. Everything he has is always for sale kinda guy let me know if your still looking I'll contact him.

I have a .416 Ruger rifle built by American Hunting Rifles (AHR) that I would sell for less than half of the original cost. Built on CZ Action with synthetic stock. Very well balanced as Wayne knows what he is doing. Let me know if you want any addition info. Honestly, would be a perfect gun for a PH. However, barrel length is a tad longer.

I just checked myself out of curiosity. Lots of 338 win mags, lots of 375 rugers. Worse comes to worse, buy the 375 ruger version and either rebarrel it or bore it out.
I have a .375 Ruger in the Alaskan version, and I love the cartridge. But I'm looking to trade mine for an African .375 Ruger.

I have a .375 Ruger in the Alaskan version, and I love the cartridge. But I'm looking to trade mine for an African .375 Ruger.
I've shot 2 deer with my 375. Some people are like "are you flipping nuts? Why would you think you need a 375 ruger to kill a freaking deer?" LOL. By using a 200 grain sierra .375 bullet, or a 265 grain cast bullet, and about 44ish grains of 5744, you now have a 375 ruger with less power and velocity than a 50 cal muzzleloader using a stiff charge of Blackhorn. It cracks me up.