• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

416 Ruger Guide Gun

Allen Kitts

I am looking for a 416 Ruger in the Guide Gun Model for a PH friend of mine in South Africa. Seems like they are non existent anymore but I figured this might be the best place to put something out there. If you know of anyone that has one of these rifles that might be willing to part with it please message me.

Thanks,

I am looking for a 416 Ruger in the Guide Gun Model for a PH friend of mine in South Africa. Seems like they are non existent anymore but I figured this might be the best place to put something out there. If you know of anyone that has one of these rifles that might be willing to part with it please message me.

Thanks,

Here is possibly one

Here is possibly one

I appreciate your reply and the fact that you took the time to even look but that is a 416 Rigby and I need a 416 Ruger.
Thanks again,

I did but only see the standard version with the longer barrel. He wants the 20" barrel on the guide gun.
Thanks for your reply! I appreciate it.
I just checked myself out of curiosity. Lots of 338 win mags, lots of 375 rugers. Worse comes to worse, buy the 375 ruger version and either rebarrel it or bore it out.

Thanks,
Found one.

Thanks,

Found one.

Here you go:
Sorry I don't see anything on your post other than my request for a rifle. Am I missing something?

Sorry I don't see anything on your post other than my request for a rifle. Am I missing something?
NO! I hit the wrong button!!!! The one i found was out of stock and I "Thought" I deleted the post. My bad...........

I have this one for sale.

I have this one for sale.

How much we talking?

Recent Posts