• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

4000rds of Norma 22LR ... CMMG 22LR AR15 parts, SOPMOD stock, TBAC TD suppressor, + more

Infamous

Hey all! :cool:

I'm selling a 22LR ammo/AR15 build bundle.
I'm utilizing one of my SBR lowers for another cartridge/route.

*** NOTES ***
- You can either use these following parts on an NFA/SBR lower, or on an AR-Pistol lower (and use the SOPMOD stock on another firearm).
- The price below will include the Form4 Tax stamp from me to my local FFL/SOT, their fee, and shipping (that alone will cost me $265), you will still need to pay for your own Form4 from your FFL/SOT to you.
- Everything aside from the TBAC suppressor will be shipped to you directly.
- Everything aside from the charging handle is new/unfired (I did test fit the rail, take down pins, & ejection port cover on the upper, you can see the small marks on the Upper's Cerakote).
- Corvette Yellow Cerakote and 1/2x28 barrel threaded by LongRifles, INC
- I WILL NOT BE PARTING ANYTHING FROM THIS SALE AD ..... DON'T ASK FOR JUST THE AMMO
- If you live in FL and want to meet FTF to start the Form4 and handle the rest of the sale let me know and I'll deduct $200 since the extra Form for isn't needed.

Parts:
- 4000 rounds of 40gr Norma TAC-22 22LR (subsonic) ..... shipped in an MTM ammo can and tightly packed in a tough/durable ULINE box.
- LMT SOPMOD stock
- Bravo Company Upper & Mod3 Vertical Grip
- MagPul K2 pistol grip & Trigger Guard
- Battle Arms take down pins
- Seekins Precision BAR 9" rail
- CMMG 22LR barrel (purchased as 9" and LRI cut/threaded to 4.5"
- CMMG Stainless Steel Bolt Carrier Group
- CMMG 22LR Dust cover, deflector, forward assist, bolt trip (great if you have a binary trigger or have a Transferable MG lower).
- CMMG extra parts (2 extra extractors, 2 firing pins, 1 main bolt body spring, misc spring)
- Brownells take down pins/springs, and selector spring
- Ten 25rd 22LR Black Dog Machine Magazines

- Thunder Beast Arms Corp 5.56 Take Down Suppressor... a 22LR suppressor on steroids!

$2500 SHIPPED 🦅🇺🇸

HLQwvnU.jpg

EePYVMG.jpg

k7CKH8U.jpg

RhyUq2M.jpg

wFSi8CO.jpg

lU8M8gT.jpg

0RkEN5R.jpg

YZuV4KX.jpg

JyCzEa2.jpg

CSMuCMP.jpg

uiQjMjE.jpg