• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 400 Berger 30 cal 210 VLD bullets

Cordell

I have 394 berger VLD 210 gr hunting bullets for sale. $150.00 plus shipping.

Geez. Those must be burning a hole on your load bench;-)
I would of grabbed them but the 215 hybrids work so good in everything that the 210's where used in I got 1500 o the 215's!
200 and 212 eld's work good also as replacements. 2000 of those on the self now. :)
Tried those 162 eld-x's yet??
High jack.

Geez. Those must be burning a hole on your load bench;-)
I would of grabbed them but the 215 hybrids work so good in everything that the 210's where used in I got 1500 o the 215's!
200 and 212 eld's work good also as replacements. 2000 of those on the self now. :)
Tried those 162 eld-x's yet??
High jack.

OMG! WHAT? YOU DIDN'T HEAR? Everyone's headed back to the 210 now. The fad is over. Geez maybe you should stop following the fad boys around and leave folks ads alone, if you don't want/need the product.

Way more shooters shoot the 210 versus the others combined. Eld-X is dieing before hunting season even starts. The 210 shoots much more accurately in the 10 twist. You must be running a 9 twist. BUT GUESS WHAT? Now it's a 8.5 twist.

I run the 210 in 300 RUM and 300 WSM. Much more accurate bullet.

OMG! WHAT? YOU DIDN'T HEAR? Everyone's headed back to the 210 now. The fad is over. Geez maybe you should stop following the fad boys around and leave folks ads alone, if you don't want/need the product.

Way more shooters shoot the 210 versus the others combined. Eld-X is dieing before hunting season even starts. The 210 shoots much more accurately in the 10 twist. You must be running a 9 twist. BUT GUESS WHAT? Now it's a 8.5 twist.

I run the 210 in 300 RUM and 300 WSM. Much more accurate bullet.

Jeez man. Sorry. Did not mean to bother you in a way to warrant a negative response
FAD? Hmmmm I could but I won't.
To each their own.
Try and have a nice day.

He is my little brother. Inside story.

Called me first to buy the bullets.

Jeez man. Sorry. Did not mean to bother you in a way to warrant a negative response
FAD? Hmmmm I could but I won't.
To each their own.
Try and have a nice day.

He is my little brother. Inside story.

Called me first to buy the bullets.

Sorry, did not know you both were family. Otherwise that's some pretty stupid stuff to post in someone's ad.

BN,

Thanks but no need to stress RH300UM is my brother, and his post is fine.

I can stick up for myself.