• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 40 S&W push thru bulge buster die...

Hespco

Looking for a 40 S&W push thru bulge smoothing FL die... Also would like some 40 S&W once fired brass. 500 or so.. Might also ad I would be interested in a Lee .401 dia 175 gr tumble lube bullet mold.

Last edited:
Don't have a source for the smoothing die but ..... I was given 500 pieces of 40 S&W brass from a local LE department that just ran a requal course. Most of the guns used in the course were Glocks, but not all of them. I expected to have some problems reloading them for my HK USP40. However, I ran all the brass through my regular set of dies and didn't experience any problems at all. Are you sure you need a smoothing die?

Don't have a source for the smoothing die but ..... I was given 500 pieces of 40 S&W brass from a local LE department that just ran a requal course. Most of the guns used in the course were Glocks, but not all of them. I expected to have some problems reloading them for my HK USP40. However, I ran all the brass through my regular set of dies and didn't experience any problems at all. Are you sure you need a smoothing die?
I am an experienced reloader but have never loaded for the 40 S&W. A friend bought some commercially reloaded 40 ammo & had issues with it sticking. I just wanted to make sure I have reliable , dependable smooth feeding ammo. The 40 I have is a Ruger .