• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4-sale Bat barreled action 6.5x47 Lapua

skeetlee

Fellas i have a very nice bat barreled action i would like to sell. The action is an Bat SV that was used. The action has been completely gone through and i replaced all working parts. Spring firing pin and sear. The spring was a little weak so i replaced it and thought what the heck i will just replace it all while i was at it. The action also has a badger bolt knob installed and a badger 20 moa rail that has been beaded to the action for zero stress! Very nicely done. The action does have a couple of light scratches on the underneath side of the action but will not be seen while in the stock. the barrel is a brand new unfired Krieger 6.5x47 Lapua 27" 8 twist. This is one heck of a barreled action ready for some serious accuracy. I wish i could keep all my toys all the time but unfortunately i have been bitten by the short range BR game and feel i need another ppc. LOL!! I need 1300 shipped for this barreled action and i can offer up some Lapua brass and reading type s Bushing dies and wilson seater die at a huge discount if you would choose to buy this barreled action. Feel free to call with any questions. or send me an e-mail. thanks Lee 217-246-0787 [email protected]
batsv65003.jpg

Yeah now I got to get rid of some stuff.... LOL I need a stock, and trigger, and I'll be ready..