4" group at 600!!

adam32

Hey guys just shot my first actual group at 600 yrds (been just busting milk jugs) and it was 4.25" for 3 shots right at my point of aim!! I'm pretty excited!! :D

Glad to hear it, it sure is exciting to get results. What are you shooting?

Kampfeld built .243 AI, 700 action, Broughton 5c, Manners MCS-T, Zeiss 6.5-20, shooting 105gr Bergers at 3300fps...should be able to tighten up the group some once I get more trigger time gun)

Pic of the rifle...:D

DSCN0258.jpg

that stock is awesome looking, and I think thats a great group, if you are a newbie like me we can only get better, I shot a 3.75'' 3 shot at 650 and thought it was great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck and good shooting sounds like you will have no problem getting a better group on paper with practice and its fun too.

Nice group, nice rig> Stay with it and as you tighten the group, as you said with more trigger time...then maybe 800yds:cool:

Good shooting! There is a big difference between thinking you can shoot 600 and actually shooting 600. Outstanding.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts