300 RBH has the 230 Berger@ 3150 fps
338 RBH has the 260 Hammer Hunter@ 3000 fps
375 RBH has the 331 Shock Hammer@ 2660 fps

As pictured
The 7 RBH has the 195 Berger@ 3250 fps
300 RBH has the 230 Berger@ 3150 fps
338 RBH has the 260 Hammer Hunter@ 3000 fps
375 RBH has the 331 Shock Hammer@ 2660 fps
🤔 That's pretty impressive! Dang! What does RBH stand for!

Some "Next Level Ballistics!" Your post grabbed my interests immediately! Thanks for sharing & answering my question......dang! I am going to be following this thread closely for sure 👊🏻

Id take any of them .But REALLY like the 338 and up.Just wish I had some fun tickets for those toothy critters.Local watering hole mile down road has 2 ten ftrs standing in there,both B&C

I know it's a small sample and this LRH environment is a finicky thing at times.
The 7 RBH got to take 4 bulls this last fall with the 195. Limited opportunities to have real world testing play into the reporting of performance
Stay tuned
Did you go out of state for your four bulls? I'm also an Idahoan, I've done two elk via the general hunt plus a landowner depredation (but that tag is treated as a controlled hunt, so it can be limiting). I have never felt like paying for an extra non resident tag, especially since I now get the Senior Combination license. We're you here in the 70's and 80's when there were two elk tags and freedom to hunt? General elk tag and Panhandle tag. PS Did you stick with one RBROS model or do you have four individual rifles? Any recommendations for moose draws over there? Thank you, RR

Did you go out of state for your four bulls? I'm also an Idahoan, I've done two elk via the general hunt plus a landowner depredation (but that tag is treated as a controlled hunt, so it can be limiting). I have never felt like paying for an extra non resident tag, especially since I now get the Senior Combination license. We're you here in the 70's and 80's when there were two elk tags and freedom to hunt? General elk tag and Panhandle tag. PS Did you stick with one RBROS model or do you have four individual rifles? Any recommendations for moose draws over there? Thank you, RR

I get to help out some guys that have a hunting lease. They drew 4 bull tags for the rifle hunt. They used my rifle and have used them in the past. 7saum,300rum now the RBH. It works out good for all. They get bulls and I get more real world info. Personally it's been a lot of years since I've punched my own tags. Can't remember the last time. I also help out young hunters and family to get their tags filled.
I have 4 rifles in 2 different models.
7 and 300 are the Apex Hunter
338 and 375 are the Alaskan Hunter