• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4.5-14x40 VXIII LR with turret

glasser

I'll try this again with some pictures. For sale is the scope listed. Custom turret calibrated for a .30-378. I put this scope on my wife custom 7mm 2 years ago with the intent of ordering a new cap with her #'s. After several practice sessions out to 800 yds., it was clear that we didn't need the cap. Her rifle hit everything out to 800 with my cap. The scope is in great condition with minor spots where the shiny aluminum shows through the black. Really minor but must be mentioned.Namely the side focus knob, turret cap and eyepiece. These are not dings or dents. We do not abuse our gear, but we do use it. I think maybe from our cordura seat covers in the pickup. Scope is still on 7mm so it may have some light ring marks. I called Leupold 2 days ago just to see what a new customized cap would go for with another load, and they said it would be done for 60 bucks. Duplex reticle with small dot above crosshairs and 3 below. Asking $500.00 shipped with 30mm rings.

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Recent Posts